Lawn & Garden
Mining & Earthmoving
Our Latest Innovations
The Tire That Never Goes Flat,
for utility vehicle & turf applications.
Hybrid Tire for Soft or Hard Surfaces,
for AG, turf & utility applications.
Unique tread design, optimized lug-to-void ratio promotes flexibility
for telehandlers applications.
Maximum traction on muddy ground;
premium UV resistant compound
for center pivot style wheels.
Directional R4 & non-directional; OEM
approved, 13.00-28 & 14.00-28 sizes
for 6-12K telehandler applications.
OTR Wheel Engineering's commitment for innovation, in the products we design to the services we implement, ensures market-driven solutions and real-world differentiation. Demand more. Roll more.We'll help you do it.
Our focus on performance drives us forward and gets results. We go beyond customers’ expectations to provide rugged, long-lasting off-road mobility solutions. After all, your vehicles and machines depend on our tires and wheels to keep them rolling safely and efficiently.Challenge us, we are ready.
OTR will collaborate with your team to solve problems and find solutions. Our long history of successful partnerships, with OEMs and distributors alike—driven by innovation and high performance—will push your business forward.Join the team.
OTR’s passion for innovation, performance and partnerships creates real value. We seek to continually optimize the relationship between function and cost to ensure our customers achieve their targets.Let us help you define value.
Breaking News From OTR
- DEC Industry Mourns Loss of Fred Taylor, OTR Wheel Engineering Founder, Community Leader & Philanthropist
- OCT OTR acquires Hoosier Wheel
- AUG OTR BOOTH # IS S-27539 AT MINEXPO, 9/13/21-9/15/21
- APR OTR appoints new CEO, Tom Rizzi effective 4/5/21
- APR OTR supporting Kubota national dealer program.
- APR OTR launches national program for United Rental.
- MAR OTR commences work on new website and PARTNER PORTAL.
- MAR OTR launches program with Mi-Jack.